Welcome to The Life of an Adult Educator

As an adult educator, I try to deliver the best instruction to my students that I can offer. My agency provides basic remedial instruction and high school equivalency instruction for 17-24 wishing to go into the workforce. It excites me every day to contribute my small part in educating the youth population.

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Exploring Instructional Blogs(Class member)

I reviewed a blog that was posted on one of my classmate's blog, Cathy Moore, http://blog.cathy-moore.com. As I explored this site, it provides different resources to help you design curriculum for adults. Ms. Moore provides tips of what strategies what works and what doesn’t work depending on your audience. As instructional designers, the key to creating an effective curriculum is knowing knowing your audience and knowing how to keep them engage for the entire learning activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment