Welcome to The Life of an Adult Educator

As an adult educator, I try to deliver the best instruction to my students that I can offer. My agency provides basic remedial instruction and high school equivalency instruction for 17-24 wishing to go into the workforce. It excites me every day to contribute my small part in educating the youth population.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Welcome to my brand new blog.
This blog is dedicated to those adult educators who work every day to help adults make a difference. In my opinion, adult educators often go unnoticed because they’re not working in the “K-12” arena. But yet, someone has to teach adults basic math and reading skills, employability skills to get that new job, basic life skills or any skill that will help them become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment